陽光勵志經典語錄

《傲慢與偏見》的經典語錄

本文已影響 1.35W人 

it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife. 有錢的隻身總要娶位太太,這是全球公認的真理。

《傲慢與偏見》的經典語錄

do anything rather than marrying without affection. 幹什麼都好,可是沒有戀愛可萬萬不要成婚。

sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expect. 偶然辰,最得當你的人, 恰好是你最沒有想到的人。

sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can’t be without. 末日中你獨一想與之共度的那小我私人,即是你無法分開的人。

我也說禁絕畢竟是在什麼時刻,什麼所在,望見了你什麼樣的風韻,聽到了你什麼樣的言論,便使我開始愛上了你。那是良久早年的事。等我覺察我本身開始愛上你的`時辰,我已經走了一半路了。

卿已亭亭,勿憂亦勿懼,今生總有一個他與你相伴。

女孩偶然應該受到一點愛的煎熬,這使她有了思索的空間,也讓她與她的夥伴有了差異。

達西的批註:

in vain have i will not do.

任我怎樣掙扎都無濟於事

my feelings will not be repressed.

我對你的感情再也抑制不住了

you must allow me to tell you how ardently i admire and love you.

請你應承我向你廣告我是云云兇猛的傾心和戀慕你

in declaring myself thus i’m aware that i will be going expressly against the wishes of my family,

我知道我的所作所爲將與我家人的意願相悖

my friends, and, i hardly need add my own better judgement.

與我伴侶的觀點相斥,更不消說與我本身的理智相左

the ralative situation of our families makes any alliance between us a reprehensible connection.

我們的家庭配景會使我們的感情不被接管

as a rational man i cannot but regard it as such myself, but it cannot be helped.

我的理智也云云警覺着本身,但統統都只是徒勞

almost from the earliest moments. i have come to feel for you a passionate admiration and regard

從初識你的剎時起,我就已經感受到了心底對你兇猛的欽慕和洽感

which despite my struggles, has overcome every rational objection.

固然我頻頻掙扎,但情緒仍舊逾越了理智

i beg you, most fervently, to relieve my suffering and consent to be my wife.

我最爲兇猛地請求你,開釋我的疾苦,請贊成成爲我的老婆

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀